About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to Glamorous Glue. I am based in Bath and make a wide range of jewellery and accesories. From classic to wacky i like to try my hand at everything. Currantly i am selling my creations in my Folksy shop and at various craft events in the south west. You can also follow me on Twitter for random updates from the studio.

Friday 5 February 2010

The hypnotic power of heat to cats!

As an owner of two cats that tollerate each other rather than get on I just had to doccument this moment by the fire! Oscar and Tiggy appear to be the best of chums in these pics, however i can assure you it was business as usual once the fire was switched off. They really were under a spell!

Phase 1: The beginnings
Photobucket

Phase 2: Getting there
Photobucket

Phase 3: True love
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment